First, we have an introductory section containing a series of videos that ensure you have a solid foundation in the software of choice (3dsmax and V-ray). Then, we start learning how to create amazing visuals. In the course, we would explore several situations as regards Composition, Lighting, Materials, colors, Final production, and post-production for image enhancement.
These Studies would vary from Interiors to exteriors and Daytime to Nighttime scenes. There are progressiveness and systematic repetition to the studies that allow you to get used to the concepts and ideas shown all through the course.
ENJOY THE RIDE!
- GENERAL INTERFACE AND PREFERENCES – esp Details 00:07:00
- CREATE PANEL AND VIEWPORT NAVIGATION – esp Details 00:10:00
- MAKING SELECTIONS – esp Details 00:05:00
- GIZMOS AND PIVOTS – esp Details 00:08:00
- TOOLBAR – esp Details 00:08:00
- IMPORTING AND LINKING MODELS – esp Details 00:12:00
- SETTING UP RENDERER – esp Details 00:09:00
- 1.1 LIGHTING – esp Details 00:15:00
- 1.2 MATERIALS PART 1 – esp Details 00:25:00
- 1.3 MATERIALS PART 2 – esp Details 00:27:00
- 1.4 FINAL PRODUCTION – esp Details 00:19:00
- 1.5 POST PRODUCTION- esp Details 00:22:00
- BLACKHAUS – FINISH & POST. -esp Details 00:00:00